- 2015 Wheels of Hope winner!
- 2015 Wheels of Hope winner w/Dr. Bennice & NAPA-Magnum Motors SponsorsPosted 2 months ago
It's all smiles for the 2015 Wheels of Hope winner seen here with Alaska Family Services CEO Dr. Bennice and NAPA-Magnum Motors Sponsors.
- AFS Endowment Signing Ceremony – November 10, 2015
- AFS Endowment Signing Ceremony – 11/10/15Posted 3 months ago
Alaska Family Services announces the creation of an Endowment Fund with the Alaska Community Foundation. From left to right: Shayne LaCroix, Dr. Susan Lemagie, Claudia Blydenburg, Heather Lee, Malyn Smith, Dr. Harry Banks, Dr. Donn Bennice, and Nina Kemppel
- AFS 30th Annual Fund Raising Raffle
- AFS 30th Annual Fund Raising RafflePosted 11 months ago
February 26, 2016, Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
Mat-Su Senior Services, 1350 South Chugach Street, Palmer, AK, 99645
Grand Prize - $10,000 cash (taxes will be withheld) -- Limited Sales, Only 350 tickets sold
To purchase tickets, please see any AFS Board Member or stop by our Palmer office at 1825 South Chugach, Palmer, AK 99645.
- Wasilla Choose Respect March 2015
- Thanksgiving Baskets 2015Posted 11 months ago
Alaska Family Services reached out to families in need by providing Thanksgiving food baskets. This annual program has helped many families to enjoy a memorable holiday meal. This year, AFS assisted 81 large families and 63 smaller families for a total of 571 individuals served.
- Palmer Choose Respect March 2012
- Palmer Choose Respect March 2015Posted 4 years ago
Palmer's Annual Choose Respect March was held Mar. 26th. Speakers included DeLena Johnson: Palmer Mayor, Rachel Gernat: Member/Council on DVSA, Sarah Heath: Director/Mat-Su's Governor's Office, Donn Bennice: CEO/Alaska Family Services, and Tamatha: Survivor of Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault