- Wheels of Hope
- Wheels of HopePosted 3 weeks ago
Do you know someone deserving who could really use and appreciate a vehicle? Nominate them or yourself to receive this 2003 Ford Explorer, just in time for for Christmas.
Made possible by AFS, NAPA and Magnum Motors.
Download or Print the Wheels of Hope Nomination Form here.
Print and distribute the Wheels of Hope flyer here.
Applications may also be picked up at Alaska Family Services or at the Palmer NAPA Store.
- 2016 Volunteer Award
- AFS Volunteer Recognition AwardPosted 12 months ago
Alaska Family Services CEO Dr. Donn Bennice congratulates Mary Jo Parks on receiving the AFS Volunteer Award.
AFS recognizes Mary Jo for all the wonderful work she does for our community.
- AFS Endowment Signing Ceremony – November 10, 2015
- AFS Endowment Signing Ceremony – 11/10/15Posted 1 year ago
Alaska Family Services announces the creation of an Endowment Fund with the Alaska Community Foundation. From left to right: Shayne LaCroix, Dr. Susan Lemagie, Claudia Blydenburg, Heather Lee, Malyn Smith, Dr. Harry Banks, Dr. Donn Bennice, and Nina Kemppel
- AFS Programs of the Year
- AFS Estate Planning Seminar-2016Posted 2 years ago
Alaska Family Services holds seminars for community members who would like assistance with estate planning/giving.
- 2016 $10,000.00 Raffle Winner
- 2016 Fundraiser Raffle Winner- $10,000.00!Posted 5 years ago
AFS CEO Dr. Donn Bennice with this year's winner of the $10,000.00 raffle.
Congratulations Eric Senta!