- AFS Endowment Signing Ceremony – November 10, 2015
- AFS Endowment Signing Ceremony – 11/10/15Posted 2 weeks ago
Alaska Family Services announces the creation of an Endowment Fund with the Alaska Community Foundation. From left to right: Shayne LaCroix, Dr. Susan Lemagie, Claudia Blydenburg, Heather Lee, Malyn Smith, Dr. Harry Banks, Dr. Donn Bennice, and Nina Kemppel
- Dr. Bennice and $10,000.00 Raffle Winner!
- Dr. Bennice and the $10,000.00 Raffle Winner!Posted 8 months ago
- Wasilla Choose Respect March 2015
- Wasilla Choose Respect March 2015Posted 8 months ago
Wasilla's Annual Choose Respect March was held on March 26th. Speakers included: Bert Cottle: Wasilla Mayor, Christina Overturf: Constituent Relations Specialist for Governor Bill Walker, David Wilson: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Program Director, and Stephanie: Survivor of Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- Palmer Choose Respect March 2012
- Palmer Choose Respect March 2015Posted 4 years ago
Palmer's Annual Choose Respect March was held Mar. 26th. Speakers included DeLena Johnson: Palmer Mayor, Rachel Gernat: Member/Council on DVSA, Sarah Heath: Director/Mat-Su's Governor's Office, Donn Bennice: CEO/Alaska Family Services, and Tamatha: Survivor of Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- Donate all or a portion of your PFD to Alaska Family Services!
- Pick. Click. Give.Posted 8 years ago
Donate all or a portion of your PFD to Alaska Family Services!
When you go online to apply for your Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend, you will see: Pick.Click.Give. Click and follow the instructions to make your donation to Alaska Family Services.