- Wheels of Hope for Kids, Riding for Respect
- Wheels of Hope for Kids, Riding for RespectPosted 1 year ago
One of 36 lucky winners of a new bike and helmet, courtesy of "Wheels of Hope for Kids, Riding for Respect," sponsored by Mat-Su Valley NAPA AutoCare Centers Owners Group
- Palmer Choose Respect March 2012
- Choose Respect March 2012Posted 2 years ago
More than 500 people attended the 2012 "Choose Respect" march in Palmer
- Improving the Health of our Community
- Improving the Health of our CommunityPosted 2 years ago
New Year's Quit Tobacco kits helped many in our community with their resolve to be tobacco free in 2012.
- Recovery Rally
- Recovery RallyPosted 2 years ago
Event organizers Darleen and Shannon take a well deserved break during the 2011 Recovery Rally, celebrated during the month of September
- Clothesline Project
- Clothesline ProjectPosted 2 years ago
AFS’s annual Clothesline Project raises awareness about domestic violence and allows victims or their loved ones to express their experiences visually.